- egg 1 individual
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- Flour 4 tablespoons
- Fresh cream 100 ml
<For fresh cream>
- Syrup containing rare sugar 20g
- Iiyama peach 1 individual
- Powdered sugar Appropriate amount
Put eggs and sugar in a bowl, mix well with a whisk until air becomes whitish.
Mix flour with a spatula while sifting the flour several times.
Put a small amount of oil in a frying pan, add ② and turn it over when the surface is flat.
Cut the finished dough into rectangles.
Mix fresh cream for about 5 minutes, add rare sugar-containing syrup, and beat well.
Peel and slice the peach.
塗 り Apply plenty of fresh cream on one side of ④, put peach and sandwich.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar on a plate and complete ☆
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Loach soup [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Peach cheesecake
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Grilled yellowtail sushi knot [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa