- egg 1 individual
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- Flour 4 tablespoons
- Fresh cream 100 ml
<For fresh cream>
- Syrup containing rare sugar 20g
- Iiyama peach 1 individual
- Powdered sugar Appropriate amount
Put eggs and sugar in a bowl, mix well with a whisk until air becomes whitish.
Mix flour with a spatula while sifting the flour several times.
Put a small amount of oil in a frying pan, add ② and turn it over when the surface is flat.
Cut the finished dough into rectangles.
Mix fresh cream for about 5 minutes, add rare sugar-containing syrup, and beat well.
Peel and slice the peach.
塗 り Apply plenty of fresh cream on one side of ④, put peach and sandwich.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar on a plate and complete ☆
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Mandarin french toast
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio