- Gyoza skin
- Chinese cabbage 70g
- Ground meat (Sanuki Yume Pork) 60g
- Grilled pork (Sanuki Yume pork) 10g
- Leek 10 本
- soy sauce Small 1/2
- liqueur Small 1
- Chicken soup base Large 1
- salt Small 1.5
- Tabetena 1
- Thin soy sauce, pepper, sesame oil, sake a little
Leave the Chinese cabbage in the microwave for 2 minutes. Other materials are finely chopped.
Put all the ingredients for the gyoza in a bowl and mix well.
Wrap 1 pieces of gyoza skin in a teaspoon.
Melt the chicken soup with 4 cups of hot water, add all the seasonings of the soup, cook it, add ③ when it boils and boil it for 1-2 minutes.
Add the stir-fried vegetables and boil quickly.
- Olive hamachi with salad rice
- Grilled olive yellowtail and steamed eggplant with ponzu sauce
- Leaf burdock red miso kinpira [by IKUNAS f]
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice