Delicious recipe collection
- Tea leaves 4 to 6g
- Soho mandarin orange 2 individual
- Cream cheese 150g
- egg yolk 1 individual
- Syrup containing rare sugar 40g
- Sponge (diameter 5cm, height 1cm) 6 pieces
- Wed 150 ml
- mint 2
Peel the tangerines, remove the inner white cotton, and chop the skin. One squeezes the juice. One takes out the fruit.
Put one peel and the fruit extracted in ① in a pan and boil down.
Mix the egg yolk, the syrup containing rare sugar, the orange juice squeezed with 残 っ, and the remaining one rind in a bowl.
Add ③ to the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
Make tea liquor.
Wet the sponge with black tea and put it in a container in three layers in the order of sponge → ② → ④.
Finally, put ② and mint, cool in the refrigerator and complete.
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork
- Healthy chicken bowl
- Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Olive hamachi with salad rice
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Peach ice cheese cake