Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Thai sashimi 20 pieces
- Burdock 1 本
- rice For 4 people
- wasabi Appropriate amount
- Genmaicha or skipjack Appropriate amount
- Sesame paste 3 tablespoons
- Dark mouth soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- sweet sake 1 tsp
Add the dark soy sauce and mirin little by little to the sesame paste and combine them to make sesame.
The burdock is used to remove the soil with a scourer, and divided into leaves, stems and roots, and chopped.
Stir in Thai and leave for 2-3 minutes.
Put ③ on hot rice and pour genmaicha or bonito stock. Complete with wasabi.
- Scallions [by IKUNAS f]
- Kintoki Imono boiled in lemon [by IKUNAS f]
- Warm and warm udon noodles [by IKUNAS f]
- Mitoyo eggplant miso gratin
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Peach cheesecake
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Leaf burdock red miso kinpira [by IKUNAS f]
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]