Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Thai sashimi 20 pieces
- Burdock 1
- rice For 4 people
- wasabi Appropriate amount
- Genmaicha or skipjack Appropriate amount
- Sesame paste 3 tablespoons
- Dark mouth soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- sweet sake 1 tsp
Add the dark soy sauce and mirin little by little to the sesame paste and combine them to make sesame.
The burdock is used to remove the soil with a scourer, and divided into leaves, stems and roots, and chopped.
Stir in Thai and leave for 2-3 minutes.
Put ③ on hot rice and pour genmaicha or bonito stock. Complete with wasabi.
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Sanuki broad beans pickled in miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Grilled yellowtail sushi knot [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]