Delicious recipe collection
Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- pasta 4 servings
- Sanuki Denbuku (Fugu) 4 animals
- Sanuki no Awakening (Asparagus) About 8
- garlic 1 piece
- Salt, pepper, flour, butter, pepper, olive oil Appropriate amount
Cut the puffer fish into three pieces, cut into bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper, dust with flour, and bake both sides with butter.
Boil the pasta with 2 liters of hot water and 20g of salt solution.
Put the sliced garlic, pepper and olive oil in a frying pan and fry until the garlic is brown. Add 100cc of boiled pasta juice.
Put pufferfish and asparagus into ③ and cook.
Put the boiled pasta in a bowl, season well, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle olive oil to complete.
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Chinese-style steamed Suzuki from Kagawa
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Frying pan peach roll cake