Delicious recipe collection
New Year Hachina Udon for home use
- Udon 2 ball
- Pork leg slices 60g
- Ginger (grated) 1/8 teaspoon
- liqueur 1/2 tbsp
- Salad oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Board kamaboko (red) 1/4
- Hungry 1/16 shares
- Onions 1/2 small
- Japanese red Kintoki carrot 75g
- Japanese white radish 1/16 medium
- Bean sprouts 1/8 bag
- Shiitake mushroom 1
- Green onions 1 to 1.5
- Light mouth soy sauce 3/4 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
- sweet sake 1/2 teaspoon
- salt 1/8 teaspoon
- potato starch 1 tablespoons
- Iriko (boiled dried) 15g
- Wed 3 cups
Remove the broth with Iriko.
Season the pork with sake and ginger and cut into 2cm widths.
Put oil in a pan, add pork and fry.
Add thinly sliced onions and fry to the sauce.
Add the soup and let it boil.
When boiling, add radish (chopped), carrot (round sliced or half-moon cut), shiitake (lightly sliced), and cook until it is cooked.
Season and add thickened water-soluble potato starch dissolved in water twice as much as potato starch.
Put the ingredients on the warm udon and spread the green onions to finish.
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Somen cold tin noodles
- Kagawa spawn eggs
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf