Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- ｦ 繝 ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ 120g
- Rice (Sanuki rice) 220g
- Shimeji 40g
- Lettuce (Kagawa specialty "Lairure lettuce" etc.) 60g
- Green onions (sanuki green onions) 2 本
- egg 2 individual
- Red ginger 10g
- Dark soy sauce (Kagawa specialty) 60g
- sweet sake 90g
- sugar 40g
Wholesale the hamachi into three pieces, cut it off thickly, and fry it with kataguri.
The shimeji is taken with a stone, rose, and teriyaki in a frying pan with ① hamachi.
Slice the lettuce thickly and cut the green onions into small pieces.
Eggs make soft hot spring eggs.
Place ③ on the rice, top with ②, and add hot spring eggs, green onions, and red ginger.
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Don't fry!
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce