Delicious recipe collection
Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- ｦ 繝 ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ 120g
- Rice (Sanuki rice) 220g
- Shimeji 40g
- Lettuce (Kagawa specialty "Lairure lettuce" etc.) 60g
- Green onions (sanuki green onions) 2 本
- egg 2 individual
- Red ginger 10g
- Dark soy sauce (Kagawa specialty) 60g
- sweet sake 90g
- sugar 40g
Wholesale the hamachi into three pieces, cut it off thickly, and fry it with kataguri.
The shimeji is taken with a stone, rose, and teriyaki in a frying pan with ① hamachi.
Slice the lettuce thickly and cut the green onions into small pieces.
Eggs make soft hot spring eggs.
Place ③ on the rice, top with ②, and add hot spring eggs, green onions, and red ginger.
- Bean salad french dressing
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette