Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- ｦ 繝 ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ ｦ 120g
- Rice (Sanuki rice) 220g
- Shimeji 40g
- Lettuce (Kagawa specialty "Lairure lettuce" etc.) 60g
- Green onions (sanuki green onions) 2 本
- egg 2 individual
- Red ginger 10g
- Dark soy sauce (Kagawa specialty) 60g
- sweet sake 90g
- sugar 40g
Wholesale the hamachi into three pieces, cut it off thickly, and fry it with kataguri.
The shimeji is taken with a stone, rose, and teriyaki in a frying pan with ① hamachi.
Slice the lettuce thickly and cut the green onions into small pieces.
Eggs make soft hot spring eggs.
Place ③ on the rice, top with ②, and add hot spring eggs, green onions, and red ginger.
- Kaze no Tani Farm Tomato Risotto [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Cold edamame white miso soup
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Manba no Ken-chan [by IKUNAS f]
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Sanuki Samon's miso-zuke cheese grilled [by IKUNAS f]
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- Healthy chicken bowl