Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Small shrimp with shell (headless) 20g
- Kintoki Ninjin Carrot 20g
- Kinki potato 20g
- Onions 1/8 medium
- Tempura powder 35g
- Wed 45g
Wash shrimp with shells and drain.
Kinki potatoes, carrots and onions are cut into pieces.
Dissolve the tempura flour in water, add the ingredients, mix and divide into two equal parts, fry as flat as possible.
* When tempura flour is dissolved in carrot juice, the color becomes redder. Please try.
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Focaccia with sunflower oil and buckwheat flour
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- Manba no Ken-chan [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Fried roll of lettuce lettuce
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette