Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Small shrimp with shell (headless) 20g
- Kintoki Ninjin Carrot 20g
- Kinki potato 20g
- Onions 1/8 medium
- Tempura powder 35g
- Wed 45g
Wash shrimp with shells and drain.
Kinki potatoes, carrots and onions are cut into pieces.
Dissolve the tempura flour in water, add the ingredients, mix and divide into two equal parts, fry as flat as possible.
* When tempura flour is dissolved in carrot juice, the color becomes redder. Please try.
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Sanuki Kiwikko Rare Cheese Style
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Hiketa yellowtail and black garlic nigiri sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Plenty of vitamins! Perfect nutrition No kiwi crepe with ginseng dough
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables