Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Small shrimp with shell (headless) 20g
- Kintoki Ninjin Carrot 20g
- Kinki potato 20g
- Onions 1/8 medium
- Tempura powder 35g
- Wed 45g
Wash shrimp with shells and drain.
Kinki potatoes, carrots and onions are cut into pieces.
Dissolve the tempura flour in water, add the ingredients, mix and divide into two equal parts, fry as flat as possible.
* When tempura flour is dissolved in carrot juice, the color becomes redder. Please try.
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Seafood Meuniere Kagawa Nori Sauce
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- True Dako Mix Mix Pilaf [by IKUNAS f]
- Cold edamame white miso soup
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Spanish mackerel sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Grilled yellowtail sushi knot [by IKUNAS f]