Delicious recipe collection
- Small shrimp with shell (headless) 20g
- Japanese red Kintoki carrot 20g
- Kinki potato 20g
- Onions 1/8 medium
- Tempura powder 35g
- Wed 45g
Wash shrimp with shells and drain.
Kinki potatoes, carrots and onions are cut into pieces.
Dissolve the tempura flour in water, add the ingredients, mix and divide into two equal parts, fry as flat as possible.
* When tempura flour is dissolved in carrot juice, the color becomes redder. Please try.
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar