Sanuki Taco Rice
- Sanuki Cochin Mince 150g
- onion 1/2
- Ginger 10g
- garlic 1/2 money
- Tomato (medium) 1 individual
- Curry powder 1 tablespoons
- tomato ketchup 10g
- Chicken bouillon 75cc
- Salt, pepper, sugar, salad oil Appropriate amount
- Sanuki rice 200g
- Stewed stew 1.5 animals
- Flour 50g
- potato starch 7.5g
- Baking powder 3g
- Ajinomoto 1.5g
- Rarirure lettuce 1/8
- broccoli 7.5 individual
- honey 1/2 teaspoon
- Mitoyo orange (juice) 20cc
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
Put the salad oil in a pot, heat, stir fry chopped garlic, ginger and onion, add tomatoes and fry further.
Stir in a pan with salt and pepper and season with Sanuki Cochin Mince.
Add curry powder, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, and sugar to (XNUMX) and season to taste.
Boiled Idako Dashi 6: Soy Sauce 1: Mirin 1: Ginger, Sugar in a proper amount. Combine the ingredients of the fritter powder and mix with the same amount of water to be used.
Combine dice-shaped tomatoes with honey, Mitoyo orange juice and olive oil to make salsa sauce.
Put the sliced lettuce, boiled broccoli, cochin dried curry, and Iidako fritters on rice in a plate, and add salsa sauce.
- Olive beef dice steak with garlic rice
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Sesame butter pond eggplant