Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
Iriko oil sardine
- Iriko 20 animals
- Garlic (sliced) 2 portions
- Red pepper 2
- Laurier 5
- salt 1 tsp
- Hamachi (saw cutting) 150g
- Salt noodle 2 tsp
Handmade cottage cheese
- milk 1.5 liter
- vinegar 4 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 300g
- Sugar Salt 1 teaspoon each
- Dry yeast 1/2 teaspoon
ソ ー ス
- Red miso 1 tablespoons
- egg yolk 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil 10 ml
- Salt noodle 1 tsp
- Salted olives 20 minutes
- Carrots (round slices / boiled) 100g
- lettuce 100g
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
* Make Iriko oil sardine
Put the ingredients in a saucepan, pour water into the flour and cook over low heat.
Once drained, add 1/4 cup of olive oil and cook for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and soak for 30 minutes.
※ We make town smoked
Sprinkle the town with salt and koji and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
Put 30g of smoked chips in a frying pan. Put the net, lay the aluminum foil, and arrange the town.
Put the lid on a high heat, and after about 5 minutes, when the smoke starts to come out, turn to medium heat and smoke for 5 minutes.
* Making handmade cottage cheese
Boil the milk in a pan and stop the fire just before boiling. Add the vinegar and mix gently 5-6 times. After a while, strain with a paper towel.
In a bowl, mix the ingredients of the dough and 3/4 of a water cup, mix and add a 1/4 cup of olive oil, then knead.
Once smooth, wrap in a bowl and let sit for 30 minutes, then ferment until it is slightly larger.
Combine red miso, egg yolk and olive oil to make a sauce.
Cut the olives into fruit only.
Divide the dough into four equal parts and make them into the shape of a fan.
Spread red miso sauce and koji.
Oil sardine, smoked town, salted cheese, olives, and carrot.
Bake in an oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes, tear off lettuce and complete.
- Warm and warm udon noodles [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Grilled olive yellowtail and steamed eggplant with ponzu sauce
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Focaccia with sunflower oil and buckwheat flour
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Sanuki Cake Sale
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry