Delicious recipe collection
Sanuki miso chowder
High school student idea recipe Iriko (dried sardines)Olive chickenOnionsGarlicmisoWhite misoKintoki Ninjin CarrotTabetena
- Sanuki Cochin 75g
- onion 50g
- Kinki ginseng 35g
- Radish 35g
- potato 50g
- Shiitake mushroom 1.5 individual
- garlic 1.5g
- Tabetena 1/10 bundle
- Flour 3g
- バ タ ー 5g
- Iridashi 200cc
- Soymilk 50cc
- Fresh cream 50cc
- Sanuki white miso 15g
- Farfarre 12.5g
- Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- Iriko 3.5g
- Wed Appropriate amount
Sanuki Cochin is bite-sized, garlic is minced, and other vegetables are cut into 1cm square dice.
Put olive oil and garlic in a pan, fry on low heat until fragrance appears, add the ingredients of ①, season with salt and pepper, cook, add light flour, fry lightly, add irikodoshi, and remove heat on low heat Stew.
Add milk to ② and stew. Add Sanuki miso, butter and fresh cream and season.
Add boiled farfalle to ③, lightly boiled dish, boiled and eat vegetables, and finished.
- Eat green soup
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Wasanbon Warabimochi [by IKUNAS f]
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Don't fry!
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Asparagus sesame