Sanuki miso chowder
- Sanuki Cochin 75g
- onion 50g
- Kinki ginseng 35g
- Radish 35g
- potato 50g
- Shiitake mushroom 1.5 individual
- garlic 1.5g
- Tabetena 1/10 bundle
- Flour 3g
- バ タ ー 5g
- Iridashi 200cc
- Soymilk 50cc
- Fresh cream 50cc
- Sanuki white miso 15g
- Farfarre 12.5g
- Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- Iriko 3.5g
- Wed Appropriate amount
Sanuki Cochin is bite-sized, garlic is minced, and other vegetables are cut into 1cm square dice.
Put olive oil and garlic in a pan, fry on low heat until fragrance appears, add the ingredients of ①, season with salt and pepper, cook, add light flour, fry lightly, add irikodoshi, and remove heat on low heat Stew.
Add milk to ② and stew. Add Sanuki miso, butter and fresh cream and season.
Add boiled farfalle to ③, lightly boiled dish, boiled and eat vegetables, and finished.
- Olive dream pork sundubu jjigae made with Ibuki broth
- Healthy chicken bowl
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- Boiled olive beef and freshly pickled olives in tomato
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot