Sanuki miso chowder
- Sanuki Cochin 75g
- onion 50g
- Kinki ginseng 35g
- Radish 35g
- potato 50g
- Shiitake mushroom 1.5 individual
- garlic 1.5g
- Tabetena 1/10 bundle
- Flour 3g
- バ タ ー 5g
- Iridashi 200cc
- Soymilk 50cc
- Fresh cream 50cc
- Sanuki white miso 15g
- Farfarre 12.5g
- Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- Iriko 3.5g
- Wed Appropriate amount
Sanuki Cochin is bite-sized, garlic is minced, and other vegetables are cut into 1cm square dice.
Put olive oil and garlic in a pan, fry on low heat until fragrance appears, add the ingredients of ①, season with salt and pepper, cook, add light flour, fry lightly, add irikodoshi, and remove heat on low heat Stew.
Add milk to ② and stew. Add Sanuki miso, butter and fresh cream and season.
Add boiled farfalle to ③, lightly boiled dish, boiled and eat vegetables, and finished.
- Fried roll of lettuce lettuce
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Fruit seafood warship style [by IKUNAS f]
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Sanuki Cloisonne