- Anchovies 1 can (45g)
- Pure olive oil 5 tablespoons
- Lemon 2 individual
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
Pour canned oil of anchovies in a frying pan.
Tap the remaining anchovies lightly before inserting.
Add pure olive oil and heat over medium heat.
When the contents boil and the anchovies melt, remove from the heat, add squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil, mix gently, and take the coarse heat to complete.
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- New Year Hachina Udon for home use
- Olive yellowtail confit
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Mandarin french toast
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Salty soy sauce Mitarashi dango [by IKUNAS f]