Delicious recipe collection
- Anchovies 1 can (45g)
- Pure olive oil 5 tablespoons
- Lemon 2 individual
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
Pour canned oil of anchovies in a frying pan.
Tap the remaining anchovies lightly before inserting.
Add pure olive oil and heat over medium heat.
When the contents boil and the anchovies melt, remove from the heat, add squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil, mix gently, and take the coarse heat to complete.
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions