Delicious recipe collection
- Anchovies 1 can (45g)
- Pure olive oil 5 tablespoons
- Lemon 2 individual
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
Pour canned oil of anchovies in a frying pan.
Tap the remaining anchovies lightly before inserting.
Add pure olive oil and heat over medium heat.
When the contents boil and the anchovies melt, remove from the heat, add squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil, mix gently, and take the coarse heat to complete.
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Eat green soup
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Asparagus sesame
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage