Delicious recipe collection
[Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Anchovy sauce Appropriate amount
- Cucumber Appropriate amount
- mushroom Appropriate amount
- Octopus Appropriate amount
- salt Appropriate amount
- Black pepper Appropriate amount
Cut the cucumbers into pieces and sprinkle with salt.
Mushrooms and octopus are cut into pieces that are easy to eat.
Add the anchovy sauce and black pepper and mix well to complete.
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- True Dako Mix Mix Pilaf [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive hamachi with salad rice
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors