[Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Chicken wings 10 本
- Shiitake mushroom 6 individual
- Hiratake 1/2 pack
- whole tomato 1 can
- Salted olives 12 individual
- Garlic (shredded) 2 piece
- Wheat flour Appropriate amount
- Pure olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Wed Appropriate amount
- salt Appropriate amount
- Pepper Appropriate amount
Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and flour.
Add pure olive oil to a frying pan and bake chicken over high heat.
Cut shiitake mushrooms and hiratake mushrooms into appropriate size and shred garlic.
Add mushrooms and garlic to the frying pan ② and bake together.
When the chicken wings have grilled around the chicken wings, turn it over, pour water until the ingredients are hidden, add crushed cans of tomatoes and salted olives, and simmer for about 10 minutes over high heat.
Turn off the fire when the water content is reduced, and turn the extra virgin oil on to complete.
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice