Delicious recipe collection
[Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- pasta 200g
- The squid 1 Cup
- Garlic 1 piece
- Green onions Appropriate amount
- egg yolk 2 piece
- Pure olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Hawk claw 1/3
- Wed 100cc
- Dashi oil 1 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoons
Peel the squid and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
Soak the minced garlic in pure olive oil for about 5 minutes, put the hawk's claws and heat it over low heat for about 2 minutes.
When the garlic is colored, add water, boiled pasta, and squid, mix quickly, and serve more.
Mix the same amount of extra virgin olive oil and dashi oil, pour over pasta, put green onions and egg yolks on it.
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Asparagus sesame