Delicious recipe collection
[Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
Hanamaru MarketRecipe using local products Olive oilKouika (Hariika)Garlic
- pasta 200g
- The squid 1 Cup
- Garlic 1 piece
- Green onions Appropriate amount
- egg yolk 2 piece
- Pure olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Hawk claw 1/3
- Wed 100cc
- Dashi oil 1 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoons
Peel the squid and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
Soak the minced garlic in pure olive oil for about 5 minutes, put the hawk's claws and heat it over low heat for about 2 minutes.
When the garlic is colored, add water, boiled pasta, and squid, mix quickly, and serve more.
Mix the same amount of extra virgin olive oil and dashi oil, pour over pasta, put green onions and egg yolks on it.
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Kimchi curry
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce