[Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- pasta 200g
- The squid 1 Cup
- Garlic 1 piece
- Green onions Appropriate amount
- egg yolk 2 piece
- Pure olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Hawk claw 1/3
- Wed 100cc
- Dashi oil 1 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoons
Peel the squid and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
Soak the minced garlic in pure olive oil for about 5 minutes, put the hawk's claws and heat it over low heat for about 2 minutes.
When the garlic is colored, add water, boiled pasta, and squid, mix quickly, and serve more.
Mix the same amount of extra virgin olive oil and dashi oil, pour over pasta, put green onions and egg yolks on it.
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Kotokyuri vinegared food [by IKUNAS f]
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Sanuki's Japanese style coleslaw
- Sanuki Hime Coconut Milk
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Tailored Sanuki salad