[Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Sweet potato 1 and 1/2
- egg yolk 1 piece
- Egg white 1 piece
- Pure olive oil 140 tsp
- Wheat flour Appropriate amount
- Bread crumbs Appropriate amount
- salt Appropriate amount
- Pepper Appropriate amount
Add pure olive oil to the yolk in small portions and mix until mayonnaise.
Crush the sweet potato (wrap it and heat it for about 600 minutes in a 6 watt microwave), mix with ①,
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Roll the ② into the size of a golf ball and add flour, egg white and bread crumbs.
Pour pure olive oil in a frying pan until the seeds are half-soaked, and fry on medium heat until it is brown and colored.
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Eggplant gratin style lemon miso tailoring [by IKUNAS f]
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Sardine miso taste Tatsuta fried canapé [by IKUNAS f]
- Plenty of vitamins! Perfect nutrition No kiwi crepe with ginseng dough