Delicious recipe collection
- Goo on the egg <Five-eyed egg> 2/35 bag (XNUMXg)
- egg 2 individual
- Salad oil 1/2 teaspoon
Break the egg into the bowl, add the goo to the egg and mix.
Heat the salad oil in an egg fryer and bake it while rolling it in the same way as fried egg.
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Kimchi curry
- Olive dream pork sundubu jjigae made with Ibuki broth
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Olive hamachi with salad rice
- Honey pudding [by IKUNAS f]