Delicious recipe collection
- Beef (for steak) 1 sheet (150g)
- GABAN Black Pepper <Hall> 1 tablespoons
- salt a little
- バ タ ー 1/2 tbsp
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Brandy 1/2 tbsp (7.5g)
Sprinkle salt on both sides of the beef.
Beat the black pepper with a meat knocker or the like and crush it.
Heat butter and salad oil in a frying pan, pour the meat with black pepper down, burn over high heat, turn over, and bake over medium heat to your liking.
Immediately before baking, set the brandy on high heat and shake the frying pan to remove alcohol and stop the fire.
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Sanuki (dream) pasta