- Beef (for steak) 1 sheet (150g)
- GABAN Black Pepper <Hall> 1 tablespoons
- salt a little
- バ タ ー 1/2 tbsp
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Brandy 1/2 tbsp (7.5g)
Sprinkle salt on both sides of the beef.
Beat the black pepper with a meat knocker or the like and crush it.
Heat butter and salad oil in a frying pan, pour the meat with black pepper down, burn over high heat, turn over, and bake over medium heat to your liking.
Immediately before baking, set the brandy on high heat and shake the frying pan to remove alcohol and stop the fire.
- Plenty of vitamins! Perfect nutrition No kiwi crepe with ginseng dough
- Kimchi curry
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Kagawa spawn eggs
- Olive beef edamame darayaki
- Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi