- Beef (for steak) 1 sheet (150g)
- GABAN Black Pepper <Hall> 1 tablespoons
- salt a little
- バ タ ー 1/2 tbsp
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Brandy 1/2 tbsp (7.5g)
Sprinkle salt on both sides of the beef.
Beat the black pepper with a meat knocker or the like and crush it.
Heat butter and salad oil in a frying pan, pour the meat with black pepper down, burn over high heat, turn over, and bake over medium heat to your liking.
Immediately before baking, set the brandy on high heat and shake the frying pan to remove alcohol and stop the fire.
- Kimchi curry
- Loach soup [by IKUNAS f]
- Eggplant Dengaku
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Shindako's spicy ratatouille [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat and eat croquette
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- Asparagus sesame
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]