Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Autumn beans 5 本
- Japanese ginger 1 individual
- Sword fish 1/4
- Grilled laver 1
- potato starch 15g
- Egg white 1 individual
- salt a little
- Salt and pepper a little
- Salad oil 500cc
- Dark soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- sweet sake 1 tablespoons
- soup stock 3 tablespoons
Cut the fallen bean in half, divide the Myogashi into four, and cut the swordfish into five.
Mix the egg whites with water-soluble potato starch.
Fry autumn bean and myoga and lightly salt.
For the sword fish, fillet it with salt and pepper, put on the same batter, chop it, put the skin on the laver and fry it.
Serve with autumn beans and myoga and serve with a sword fish in the foreground. After serving, sprinkle XNUMX tablespoons of soup stock.
- Setouchi mackerel and sho smoked Sanuki vegetable olive oil
- Peach cheesecake
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Healthy chicken bowl
- Grilled olive yellowtail and steamed eggplant with ponzu sauce