Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Autumn beans 5 本
- Japanese ginger 1 individual
- Sword fish 1/4
- Grilled laver 1
- potato starch 15g
- Egg white 1 individual
- salt a little
- Salt and pepper a little
- Salad oil 500cc
- Dark soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- sweet sake 1 tablespoons
- soup stock 3 tablespoons
Cut the fallen bean in half, divide the Myogashi into four, and cut the swordfish into five.
Mix the egg whites with water-soluble potato starch.
Fry autumn bean and myoga and lightly salt.
For the sword fish, fillet it with salt and pepper, put on the same batter, chop it, put the skin on the laver and fry it.
Serve with autumn beans and myoga and serve with a sword fish in the foreground. After serving, sprinkle XNUMX tablespoons of soup stock.
- Olive hamachi spicy sesame rice bowl
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad