Delicious recipe collection
Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Autumn beans 5 本
- Japanese ginger 1 individual
- Sword fish 1/4
- Grilled laver 1
- potato starch 15g
- Egg white 1 individual
- salt a little
- Salt and pepper a little
- Salad oil 500cc
- Dark soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- sweet sake 1 tablespoons
- soup stock 3 tablespoons
Cut the fallen bean in half, divide the Myogashi into four, and cut the swordfish into five.
Mix the egg whites with water-soluble potato starch.
Fry autumn bean and myoga and lightly salt.
For the sword fish, fillet it with salt and pepper, put on the same batter, chop it, put the skin on the laver and fry it.
Serve with autumn beans and myoga and serve with a sword fish in the foreground. After serving, sprinkle XNUMX tablespoons of soup stock.
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Suddenly colored eggs
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Plenty of vitamins! Perfect nutrition No kiwi crepe with ginseng dough
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi