- Kokumaro Curry <Medium Hot> 190g 1 piece
- Sanuki Cochin (Mune) 100g
- onion Medium 1/4 (50g)
- tomato juice 1/2 can (95ml)
- Fresh cream (high fat) 50ml (1/4 cup)
- Wed 100ml (1/2 cup)
- バ タ ー 10g
- Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- Yogurt (sweetened) 40g
- tomato ketchup 1 tablespoons
Sanuki Cochin is sliced into bite-sized pieces and immersed in (a). Chop onions.
Heat the butter in a frying pan, add the onion of て and cook over medium heat until light brown.
Add the chicken from (XNUMX) together with the pickled juice and simmer over medium heat for about XNUMX minutes. When the chicken becomes whitish, add tomato juice and water and simmer for about XNUMX minutes.
Turn off the heat, break in the luw, and cook again over low heat for about XNUMX minutes.
Add fresh cream and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Warm and warm udon noodles [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Olive hamachi spicy sesame rice bowl