- Kokumaro Curry <Medium Hot> 190g 1 piece
- Sanuki Cochin (Mune) 100g
- onion Medium 1/4 (50g)
- tomato juice 1/2 can (95ml)
- Fresh cream (high fat) 50ml (1/4 cup)
- Wed 100ml (1/2 cup)
- バ タ ー 10g
- Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- Yogurt (sweetened) 40g
- tomato ketchup 1 tablespoons
Sanuki Cochin is sliced into bite-sized pieces and immersed in (a). Chop onions.
Heat the butter in a frying pan, add the onion of て and cook over medium heat until light brown.
Add the chicken from (XNUMX) together with the pickled juice and simmer over medium heat for about XNUMX minutes. When the chicken becomes whitish, add tomato juice and water and simmer for about XNUMX minutes.
Turn off the heat, break in the luw, and cook again over low heat for about XNUMX minutes.
Add fresh cream and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- Wasanbon Warabimochi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Spicy Temari Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Summer vegetable minestrone