Delicious recipe collection
- Kokumaro Curry <Medium Hot> 190g 1 piece
- Sanuki Cochin (Mune) 100g
- onion Medium 1/4 (50g)
- tomato juice 1/2 can (95ml)
- Fresh cream (high fat) 50ml (1/4 cup)
- Wed 100ml (1/2 cup)
- バ タ ー 10g
- Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- Yogurt (sweetened) 40g
- tomato ketchup 1 tablespoons
Sanuki Cochin is sliced into bite-sized pieces and immersed in (a). Chop onions.
Heat the butter in a frying pan, add the onion of て and cook over medium heat until light brown.
Add the chicken from (XNUMX) together with the pickled juice and simmer over medium heat for about XNUMX minutes. When the chicken becomes whitish, add tomato juice and water and simmer for about XNUMX minutes.
Turn off the heat, break in the luw, and cook again over low heat for about XNUMX minutes.
Add fresh cream and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Sanuki's Curry Pot