Delicious recipe collection
Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Java Curry <Medium Hot> 207g 1/2 box
- Sanuki beef (sliced) 250g
- New potatoes 150g
- onion 1 medium (200g)
- Carrots Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Green asparagus 1/2 bundle (50g)
- Salad oil 1 tablespoons
- Wed 650ml (3 / 1 cup)
Wash the new potatoes well and cut them into 2 to 4 pieces if they are large.
Cut beef, onions and carrots into bite-sized pieces.
For green asparagus, peel the skin at the base thinly and cut it into 3-4cm lengths.
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan, and serve 新 new potatoes, ② beef, onions and carrots.
Add water, remove the boil and boil for about 15 minutes on low to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, let the luw break in and melt, then simmer for about 10 minutes until it becomes thick again on low heat. Finally, add the boiled green asparagus.
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Cold shabu salad of Sanuki Yume pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso