- 185g of jelly ponzu 15g
- Boiled octopus 35g
- Salad mizuna 5g
- Onions (slices) 10g
- Mini tomato (1) 10g
- olive oil 1.5g
- salt 0.1g
Slice the octopus thinly, salt lightly, pour a little olive oil, marinade and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
Wash the salad mizuna, cut the tomatoes 1/4, and leave the onions bleached onions.
Spread ② bleached onions on a rectangular dish, line up octopus コ, serve salad mizuna and mini tomatoes in the center.
Sprinkle with “Ponoke and Jure Ponzu”.
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Spicy Temari Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- How to boil the bottom of the manba / hyaka
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Eat and mix with almonds
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Whole eggplant burg