- 185g of jelly ponzu 15g
- Boiled octopus 35g
- Salad mizuna 5g
- Onions (slices) 10g
- Mini tomato (1) 10g
- olive oil 1.5g
- salt 0.1g
Slice the octopus thinly, salt lightly, pour a little olive oil, marinade and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
Wash the salad mizuna, cut the tomatoes 1/4, and leave the onions bleached onions.
Spread ② bleached onions on a rectangular dish, line up octopus コ, serve salad mizuna and mini tomatoes in the center.
Sprinkle with “Ponoke and Jure Ponzu”.
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Broccoli and Kintoki carrots, Oidemai pottage
- Fresh peach rare cheesecake
- Octopus rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Don't fry!