Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Pork (sliced) 300g
- Tomato 1/2 (75g)
- Eggplant 1 (80g)
- Green asparagus 1/2 bundle (50g)
- lettuce 1 sheet (30g)
- Cold shabu dressing <lemon grated soy sauce> Appropriate amount
Cut pork into easy-to-eat size, boil quickly in plenty of hot water and take in cold water.
Eggplant is placed on a grill and browned over high heat, and baked until soft. Peel and divide into 4 pieces. Green asparagus is cut into pieces that are easy to eat, tomatoes are cut in half and sliced, and lettuce is cut into pieces that are easy to eat.
Serve the vegetables and the well-drained pork in a bowl and sprinkle with cold shabu dressing.
- Suddenly colored eggs
- Don't fry!
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Healthy chicken bowl
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]