Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Pork (sliced) 300g
- Tomato 1/2 (75g)
- Eggplant 1 (80g)
- Green asparagus 1/2 bundle (50g)
- lettuce 1 sheet (30g)
- Cold shabu dressing <lemon grated soy sauce> Appropriate amount
Cut pork into easy-to-eat size, boil quickly in plenty of hot water and take in cold water.
Eggplant is placed on a grill and browned over high heat, and baked until soft. Peel and divide into 4 pieces. Green asparagus is cut into pieces that are easy to eat, tomatoes are cut in half and sliced, and lettuce is cut into pieces that are easy to eat.
Serve the vegetables and the well-drained pork in a bowl and sprinkle with cold shabu dressing.
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Focaccia with sunflower oil and buckwheat flour
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Warm and warm udon noodles [by IKUNAS f]
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce