Delicious recipe collection
Cold shabu salad of Sanuki Yume pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Pork (sliced) 300g
- Tomato 1/2 (75g)
- Eggplant 1 (80g)
- Green asparagus 1/2 bundle (50g)
- lettuce 1 sheet (30g)
- Cold shabu dressing <lemon grated soy sauce> Appropriate amount
Cut pork into easy-to-eat size, boil quickly in plenty of hot water and take in cold water.
Eggplant is placed on a grill and browned over high heat, and baked until soft. Peel and divide into 4 pieces. Green asparagus is cut into pieces that are easy to eat, tomatoes are cut in half and sliced, and lettuce is cut into pieces that are easy to eat.
Serve the vegetables and the well-drained pork in a bowl and sprinkle with cold shabu dressing.
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Amber tea pickle
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)