Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Vermont Curry <Medium Hot> 238g 1/4 box
- Beef (sliced) 125g
- onion 1 medium (200g)
- Eggplant Medium one (1g)
- Tomato 1 medium (75g)
- Okra 2-3 (18g)
- Green asparagus 1 bundle (50g)
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 375 ml
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and eat the bite-sized onions and meat. If the onion is soft, add the eggplant and lightly soften it.
Add water, half the bite-sized tomato, remove the boil and boil for 10 minutes on low to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, melt the roux, add the bite-sized okra, and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat until thick. Finally, add the remaining tomatoes and boiled green asparagus (cut into bite-sized pieces) and bring to a boil.
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Sanuki Kiwikko Rare Cheese Style
- New Year Hachina Udon for home use
- Sesame butter pond eggplant