Delicious recipe collection
Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Vermont Curry <Medium Hot> 238g 1/4 box
- Beef (sliced) 125 g
- onion 1 medium (200g)
- Eggplant Medium one (1g)
- Tomato 1 medium (75g)
- Okra 2-3 (18g)
- Green asparagus 1 bundle (50g)
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 375 ml
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and eat the bite-sized onions and meat. If the onion is soft, add the eggplant and lightly soften it.
Add water, half the bite-sized tomato, remove the boil and boil for 10 minutes on low to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, melt the roux, add the bite-sized okra, and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat until thick. Finally, add the remaining tomatoes and boiled green asparagus (cut into bite-sized pieces) and bring to a boil.
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Mandarin french toast