Delicious recipe collection
- Eye plate turbot 5 tails
- Sudachi Appropriate amount
Liquor soup stock
- liqueur 180cc
- Wed 360cc
- Drinker 50g
- salt 20g
The eyeplate turbot is washed with water, puts a decorative kitchen knife, and immersed in the soup stock for 30 minutes.
After pickling, air dry to dry the surface.
Bake when finished and finish. Serve with sudachi.
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Seafood Meuniere Kagawa Nori Sauce
- Warm and warm udon noodles [by IKUNAS f]
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Eggplant Dengaku
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce