Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Dream pig rose 200g
- Dream pork bacon 20g
- Prefectural onion 10g
- Prefectural garlic 2g
- Prefectural Shiitake mushroom 2
- Ibuki Ibiko 30g
- Sanuki Cochin Chicken Gala 50g
- Kamebishi soy sauce 15 tsp
- Kinryo Sanuki Kimai 20 tsp
- Fujikawa butter 20g
- Sanuki's Dream 2000 Appropriate amount
- Italian parsley (home grown) 1
- Sakaide's salt and black pepper Appropriate amount
- Salad oil, Wasanbon Appropriate amount
- Nakata's Honey Appropriate amount
- Wed 500 tsp
- Prefecture-grown potatoes 100g
- Sanuki Cochin Egg Yolk 2 individual
- Soy sauce beans 15g
Sprinkle the dream pork belly with Sanuki's Dream 2000 and color it in a frying pan.
Add iriko, chicken and water to the pan and take out the broth.
Add the chopped bacon, onion, garlic and butter in a pan, add black pepper and fry until fragrance appears.
Put the pork belly and the broth, shiitake mushroom, soy sauce, sake, Wasanbon and honey in the pan of (XNUMX) and boil until the meat is tender.
Take out the meat from the pan, cut it and grill it on a grill pan.
味 Boil the soup and make a sauce.
Grate the potatoes, add egg yolk and chopped soy beans, and season with salt and pepper.
Pour the ⑦ into the ク ル elkuru, add the color in a frying pan, transfer to an iron plate and bake in the oven.
On a plate, serve the pork belly and garniture, pour the sauce, decorate it with Italian parsley, and add coarsely ground pepper to accent.
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Samon's miso-zuke cheese grilled [by IKUNAS f]
- Amber tea pickle
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Joy Sushi