Delicious recipe collection
- Asparagus 1 bundle
- ｡ Appropriate amount
- Sake 1 tsp
- soy sauce 1 tsp
Cut the asparagus into quarters, fry lightly over high heat in a frying pan, sprinkle about 4 teaspoon of sake and cook.
When the pan is dry, add about 1 teaspoon of oil and lightly roast.
Turn off the fire and sprinkle with sesame to complete.
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Olive beef edamame darayaki
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"