Delicious recipe collection
- Asparagus 1 bundle
- ｡ Appropriate amount
- Sake 1 tsp
- soy sauce 1 tsp
Cut the asparagus into quarters, fry lightly over high heat in a frying pan, sprinkle about 4 teaspoon of sake and cook.
When the pan is dry, add about 1 teaspoon of oil and lightly roast.
Turn off the fire and sprinkle with sesame to complete.
- Suddenly colored eggs
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Fruit seafood warship style [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke