Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Sanuki Cochin (peach) 4 sheets (1kg)
- onion Medium 3 (600g)
- salt a little
- Special scent of raw garlic 2 tsp
- GAVAN red pepper <powder> 1/2 teaspoon
- GAVAN cumin <powder> 3 tsp
- GAVAN Turmeric <powder> 2 tsp
- GAVAN Coriander <powder> 1 tsp
- GAVAN Cardamom <powder> 1/2 teaspoon
- GAVAN Ginger <powder> 1/2 teaspoon
- Canned whole tomatoes 1 can (400g)
- Plain yogurt (sugar-free) 1 cup
- salt 1 tsp
- Salad oil 2 tablespoons
Cut the chicken into 1-4 pieces and shake salt and pepper. Cut the onions roughly.
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and bake the chicken to a light brown color.
Add onion and garlic to ② and fry until the onion is transparent.
Add spices, whole tomatoes (canned), plain yogurt and salt.
Return the chicken to the pan and cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes. Finally, taste with salt.
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- Loach soup [by IKUNAS f]
- Fried roll of lettuce lettuce
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi