Delicious recipe collection
Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- 190 g of stew mix <cream> 12 tablespoons (120 g)
- Rice 3 cups (480g)
- Tai (fillet) 2 slice (400g)
- onion Medium 1 (200g)
- Mushroom 1 pack (100g)
- Eringi 1 pack (100g)
- salt Appropriate amount
- Kosho Kosho
- olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Wed 1600ml (8 cups)
Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a frying pan, bake both sides of the sea bream, remove skin and bones and loosen to bite size.
Mince the onions. Bushi-meji is divided into small tufts, and eringi is cut in half with a stamp.
Heat 4 teaspoons of olive oil in a thick pan and add the mushrooms to the onion until it is soft.
Bring the ingredients to the edge and add rice to help the whole.
Add half the amount of water and stew. When the water runs out, add low and high water to the boil for 10 to 15 minutes over low to medium heat.
Sprinkle and mix the stew mix just before Al dente, add the sea bream and simmer for about 5 minutes over low heat. Finally, taste with salt and kosho.
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Peach ice cheese cake
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]
- Spring vegetables and egg terrine [by IKUNAS f]
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables