Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Hokkaido stew <cream> 190g 1 box (190g)
- Sanuki Cochin (breast meat) 500g
- onion 2 medium (400g)
- Potatoes 2 medium (300g)
- Carrots Medium one (1g)
- Mushroom 3 pack (300g)
- broccoli 1 share (200g)
- Salad oil 2 tablespoons
- Wed 1200ml (6 cups)
- milk 200ml (1 cup)
Broccoli is divided into small tufts and boiled for protection.
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and eat bite-sized chicken, onions, potatoes, carrots and loose bunapies.
Add water, remove the boil when boiling, and boil over low to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, break in the roux and simmer again over low heat until thickened.
Add milk and broccoli ① to finish and let it boil.
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Sanuki Kiwikko Rare Cheese Style
- Eat and mix with almonds
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- Sanuki Samon's miso-zuke cheese grilled [by IKUNAS f]
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Shindako's spicy ratatouille [by IKUNAS f]
- How to boil the bottom of the manba / hyaka