Delicious recipe collection
Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Hokkaido stew <cream> 190g 1 box (190g)
- Sanuki Cochin (breast meat) 500g
- onion 2 medium (400g)
- Potatoes 2 medium (300g)
- Carrots Medium one (1g)
- Mushroom 3 pack (300g)
- broccoli 1 share (200g)
- Salad oil 2 tablespoons
- Wed 1200ml (6 cups)
- milk 200ml (1 cup)
Broccoli is divided into small tufts and boiled for protection.
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and eat bite-sized chicken, onions, potatoes, carrots and loose bunapies.
Add water, remove the boil when boiling, and boil over low to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, break in the roux and simmer again over low heat until thickened.
Add milk and broccoli ① to finish and let it boil.
- Whole eggplant burg
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Asparagus sesame
- Healthy chicken bowl
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu