Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Hokkaido stew <cream> 190g 1 box (190g)
- Sanuki Cochin (breast meat) 500g
- onion 2 medium (400g)
- Potatoes 2 medium (300g)
- Carrots Medium one (1g)
- Mushroom 3 pack (300g)
- broccoli 1 share (200g)
- Salad oil 2 tablespoons
- Wed 1200ml (6 cups)
- milk 200ml (1 cup)
Broccoli is divided into small tufts and boiled for protection.
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and eat bite-sized chicken, onions, potatoes, carrots and loose bunapies.
Add water, remove the boil when boiling, and boil over low to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, break in the roux and simmer again over low heat until thickened.
Add milk and broccoli ① to finish and let it boil.
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Amazake jam egg pudding [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- White miso x sunflower oil Bran brownie [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki miso chowder