Delicious recipe collection
Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Hokkaido stew <cream> 190g 1 box (190g)
- Sanuki Cochin (breast meat) 500g
- onion 2 medium (400g)
- Potatoes 2 medium (300g)
- Carrots Medium one (1g)
- Mushroom 3 pack (300g)
- broccoli 1 share (200g)
- Salad oil 2 tablespoons
- Wed 1200ml (6 cups)
- milk 200ml (1 cup)
Broccoli is divided into small tufts and boiled for protection.
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and eat bite-sized chicken, onions, potatoes, carrots and loose bunapies.
Add water, remove the boil when boiling, and boil over low to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, break in the roux and simmer again over low heat until thickened.
Add milk and broccoli ① to finish and let it boil.
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Peach cheesecake
- Cold shabu salad of Sanuki Yume pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Whole eggplant burg
- corn rice