Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi
- Furance kitchen bouillabaisse 1/2 box (36g)
- Shrimp 4 tails (60g)
- Hamachi 1 slice (100g)
- Clam (with shell) 150g
- Green onions 1/2 (35g)
- Carrots Medium 1/8 bottle (25g)
- Pods 25g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 1 / 1 chip
Shrimp peel and shell back. Hamachi cuts a slice into four. Cut carrots and cut green onions into 1cm widths.
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and lightly fry the carrots and green onions. Add water, stop boiling once it has boiled, add 2 bags of paste and melt.
Re-heat, cook over low heat to medium heat for 5 minutes while adding swordfish.
Add shrimp and clams, stew until cooked, boil and cut into three.
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Kotokyuri vinegared food [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake