Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi
- Furance kitchen bouillabaisse 1/2 box (36g)
- Shrimp 4 tails (60g)
- Hamachi 1 slice (100g)
- Clam (with shell) 150g
- Green onions 1/2 (35g)
- Carrots Medium 1/8 bottle (25g)
- Pods 25g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 1 / 1 chip
Shrimp peel and shell back. Hamachi cuts a slice into four. Cut carrots and cut green onions into 1cm widths.
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and lightly fry the carrots and green onions. Add water, stop boiling once it has boiled, add 2 bags of paste and melt.
Re-heat, cook over low heat to medium heat for 5 minutes while adding swordfish.
Add shrimp and clams, stew until cooked, boil and cut into three.
- Sanuki octopus carpaccio
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Leaf burdock red miso kinpira [by IKUNAS f]
- Broccoli and Kintoki carrots, Oidemai pottage
- Focaccia with sunflower oil and buckwheat flour
- Olive yellowtail confit
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Sauteed salt pork [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)