Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Stew de Beau <Cream> 1 box (122g)
- Sanuki Cochin (peach) 300g
- onion 1 medium (200g)
- Potatoes Medium 2 (200g)
- Kintoki Ninjin Carrot Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Salad oil 1 tablespoons
- Frozen pie sheet As needed (300g)
- Wed 800ml (4 cups)
Stew is made according to the package.
If the stew is fresh, cool it and put it in a heat-resistant vessel.
Cut the pie sheet one size larger than the caliber of the vessel, cover it with the vessel, and attach it firmly to the edge.
Spread eggs or milk (not included) on the surface and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes until the pie crust is browned.
- Focaccia with sunflower oil and buckwheat flour
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Kaze no Tani Farm Tomato Risotto [by IKUNAS f]
- Plenty of vitamins! Perfect nutrition No kiwi crepe with ginseng dough
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf