Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Stew de Beau <Cream> 1 box (122g)
- Sanuki Cochin (peach) 300g
- onion 1 medium (200g)
- potatoes Medium 2 (200g)
- Kintoki Ninjin Carrot Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Salad oil 1 tablespoons
- Frozen pie sheet As needed (300g)
- Wed 800ml (4 cups)
Stew is made according to the package.
If the stew is fresh, cool it and put it in a heat-resistant vessel.
Cut the pie sheet one size larger than the caliber of the vessel, cover it with the vessel, and attach it firmly to the edge.
Spread eggs or milk (not included) on the surface and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes until the pie crust is browned.
- Sardine miso taste Tatsuta fried canapé [by IKUNAS f]
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- Nourishing, sauteed oysters and spinach [by IKUNAS f]
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Scallions [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive beef dice steak with garlic rice
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice