Delicious recipe collection
Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Stew de Beau <Cream> 1 box (122g)
- Sanuki Cochin (peach) 300g
- onion 1 medium (200g)
- Potatoes Medium 2 (200g)
- Japanese red Kintoki carrot Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Salad oil 1 tablespoons
- Frozen pie sheet As needed (300g)
- Wed 800ml (4 cups)
Stew is made according to the package.
If the stew is fresh, cool it and put it in a heat-resistant vessel.
Cut the pie sheet one size larger than the caliber of the vessel, cover it with the vessel, and attach it firmly to the edge.
Spread eggs or milk (not included) on the surface and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes until the pie crust is browned.
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Cold shabu salad of Sanuki Yume pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock