Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Fruche <strawberry> 1/2 box (100g)
- milk 100ml (1/2 cup)
- Sanuki princess 1 pack (150g)
Strawberries take off. Leave 4 grains for decoration and chop the rest.
Pour the fruce in the bowl, add the cold milk and stir with a spoon until thickened. (XNUMX) Mix the chopped strawberries.
Serve a fruche in a bowl and garnish with mint leaves if you like.
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Peach ice cheese cake
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake