Delicious recipe collection
Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Sanuki Cochin Thigh 60g
- Local root vegetables 30g
- lettuce 10g
- White onion 15g
- Fruit Appropriate amount
Put skewers on a cloth so that the skin is covered with Sanuki Cochin.
① Marbling, Shaoxing sake 1: Soup 1 (spices are green onion, ginger, pepper), taste with salt and steam for 90 minutes. Steam the locally grown root vegetables separately.
When the Sanuki Cochin softens, drain and sprinkle with flour and fry in hot oil until the surface is crisp.
Fry white leek and amazake with green onion oil based on the soup steamed with Sanuki Cochin, season with salt and beat lightly with starch.
Lettuce shredded lettuce and serve.
- Peach cheesecake
- Somen cold tin noodles
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Bean salad french dressing
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- New Year Hachina Udon for home use
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Healthy chicken bowl