Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Vermont Curry <Medium Hot> 238g 1/2 box (60g)
- broccoli 1/2 share (130g)
- Nabana 1/2 bag (75g)
- onion Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Carrots Medium 1/4 (50g)
- Potatoes 1 medium (150g)
- Sanuki beef (shoulder loin) (sliced) 125g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 425ml (2 / 1 cup)
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and fry bite-sized beef, onions, and carrots.
Add water, remove the boil when it boils, add the shimeji divided into small tufts at the base, and cook over low heat to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, break in the luw, and cook again over low heat until thickened. Add broccoli and nabana which are divided into small bunches and boiled.
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Olive yellowtail confit
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive beef dice steak with garlic rice
- Manba dumplings
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Kintoki Imono boiled in lemon [by IKUNAS f]
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- True Dako Mix Mix Pilaf [by IKUNAS f]