Delicious recipe collection
Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Vermont Curry <Medium Hot> 238g 1/2 box (60g)
- broccoli 1/2 share (130g)
- Nabana 1/2 bag (75g)
- onion Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Carrots Medium 1/4 (50g)
- Potatoes 1 medium (150g)
- Sanuki beef (shoulder loin) (sliced) 125g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 425ml (2 / 1 cup)
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and fry bite-sized beef, onions, and carrots.
Add water, remove the boil when it boils, add the shimeji divided into small tufts at the base, and cook over low heat to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, break in the luw, and cook again over low heat until thickened. Add broccoli and nabana which are divided into small bunches and boiled.
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki