Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Vermont Curry <Medium Hot> 238g 1/2 box (60g)
- broccoli 1/2 share (130g)
- Nabana 1/2 bag (75g)
- onion Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Carrots Medium 1/4 (50g)
- Potatoes 1 medium (150g)
- Sanuki beef (shoulder loin) (sliced) 125g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 425ml (2 / 1 cup)
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and fry bite-sized beef, onions, and carrots.
Add water, remove the boil when it boils, add the shimeji divided into small tufts at the base, and cook over low heat to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, break in the luw, and cook again over low heat until thickened. Add broccoli and nabana which are divided into small bunches and boiled.
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Eggplant somen [by IKUNAS f]
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail