Delicious recipe collection
Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Vermont Curry <Medium Hot> 238g 1/2 box (60g)
- broccoli 1/2 share (130g)
- Nabana 1/2 bag (75g)
- onion Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Carrots Medium 1/4 (50g)
- Potatoes 1 medium (150g)
- Sanuki beef (shoulder loin) (sliced) 125g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 425ml (2 / 1 cup)
Heat the salad oil in a thick pan and fry bite-sized beef, onions, and carrots.
Add water, remove the boil when it boils, add the shimeji divided into small tufts at the base, and cook over low heat to medium heat until the ingredients are soft.
Turn off the heat, break in the luw, and cook again over low heat until thickened. Add broccoli and nabana which are divided into small bunches and boiled.
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Eat and mix with almonds
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Sanuki's Japanese style coleslaw
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds