Setouchi mackerel and sho smoked Sanuki vegetable olive oil
- Spanish mackerel 2 pieces (40g)
- Sho 1/2
- Asparagus 1
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Shimeji 15g
- Japanese ginger 1 individual
- Sudachi 1 individual
- Kamebishi Soisolt (Flour Soy Sauce) a little
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons (30cc)
The mackerel is cut into slices, sprinkled with salt and sake, and pressed with kelp.
Boil 1/2 sho and 1 asparagus and drain well.
Smoked mackerel, sho and asparagus for about 10 minutes.
Burn the skin, sho and asparagus of the mackerel with a burner.
Fry the shimeji with salt and pepper and mix with olive oil along with tomatoes cut into squares. Squeeze half of it into it.
Lay asparagus on top of sho → spa → sho → spa.
Sprinkle the olive oil sauce from above and put the needle in the sky. Sprinkle powdered soy sauce on the whole and cut half of the slices into pieces and decorate them in front.
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Spring vegetables and egg terrine [by IKUNAS f]
- Nanban pickled new burdock