Delicious recipe collection
Setouchi mackerel and sho smoked Sanuki vegetable olive oil
- Spanish mackerel 2 pieces (40g)
- Sho 1/2
- Asparagus 1 本
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Shimeji 15g
- Japanese ginger 1 individual
- Sudachi 1 individual
- Kamebishi Soisolt (Flour Soy Sauce) a little
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons (30cc)
The mackerel is cut into slices, sprinkled with salt and sake, and pressed with kelp.
Boil 1/2 sho and 1 asparagus and drain well.
Smoked mackerel, sho and asparagus for about 10 minutes.
Burn the skin, sho and asparagus of the mackerel with a burner.
Fry the shimeji with salt and pepper and mix with olive oil along with tomatoes cut into squares. Squeeze half of it into it.
Lay asparagus on top of sho → spa → sho → spa.
Sprinkle the olive oil sauce from above and put the needle in the sky. Sprinkle powdered soy sauce on the whole and cut half of the slices into pieces and decorate them in front.
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Asparagus sesame
- Sanuki Hime Coconut Milk
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry