Delicious recipe collection
Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Kokumaro <cream stew> 1 box (160g)
- chicken 300g
- Radish 1/2 (500g)
- Carrots Medium one (1g)
- Shiitake mushroom 8 sheet (80g)
- broccoli 1/2 share (125g)
- Salad oil 2 tablespoons
- Wed 800ml (4 cups)
- 800ml (4 cups) 300ml (1 2/XNUMX cup)
Cut Sanuki Cochin breast into bite-sized pieces.
Peel the radish into 1.5cm thick slices and make a cross cut on one side of the radish. The skin is cut into thick pieces.
Carrots are sliced, shiitake mushrooms are divided into 4 equal parts, broccoli is divided into small tufts, and the stem is cut into 2-3 cm squares.
Heat 1 tablespoon of salad oil in a frying pan and fry the Sanuki Cochin breast.
Heat XNUMX tablespoon of salad oil in a pan and fry the radish to a slightly browned level.
Add water, bring to a boil, remove the aku, add carrots, shiitake, broccoli (stalks), remove the broccoli bunch about 3 minutes later, add Sanuki cochin breast, and simmer for 10-15 minutes over low heat to medium heat .
Turn off the heat, cut the roux, simmer again for about 5 minutes until it thickens over low heat, and add milk to finish. Serve the removed broccoli on a plate before topping.
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Fresh peach rare cheesecake
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Cold shabu salad of Sanuki Yume pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Suddenly colored eggs
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Olive beef edamame darayaki