Delicious recipe collection
- Olive beef (fin) 100g
- Edamame 10 grains
- Ball miso 50g
- salt a little
- Black pepper a little
Ingredients for egg miso (easy to make)
- White miso (sweet) 100g
- egg yolk 1/5 pcs
- sugar 15g
- liqueur 25cc
The green soybeans are boiled and salted, put in a mortar and rubbed.
Add the ball miso to ① and mix.
Cut olive beef to 2cm thickness, sprinkle with salt and black pepper and bake on a warm grill (strong). When it's baked, cut it into 1 bite size and paint XNUMX and grill it again. It is complete when the roasted color is added to the Dengaku miso.
~ How to make Tamaki-Miso ~
Mix egg yolk, sugar, and sake with white miso and pour in a water bath.
~ How to bake meat deliciously ~
When cutting the roasted meat, leave it for 10 to XNUMX minutes after the roasted meat, so that the gravy will not escape and the meat will be juicy.
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Bean salad french dressing
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)