Delicious recipe collection
Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Thai mussel 4 individual
- Shrine 4 本
- Garlic Small 1/2
- Ginger Small 1/2
- Hawk's claws (without scabs) 4 本
- Oyster sauce Small amount
- Salad oil Appropriate amount
- Old liquor (Shaoxing liquor) 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Beet noodle sauce 1 tablespoons
Clean the sea mussel and put a knife on both sides.
※ By alternately making a cut on both sides, the tiger clam will not break and the fire will be faster.
Slices are cut into XNUMX cm lengths.
Add the oyster sauce to ①.
Put an appropriate amount of salad oil in a frying pan and cook the mussel.
* Oyster sauce is easy to burn, so adjust the heat.
Take out the 洗 い, wash the frying pan, fry chopped garlic, ginger and hawk's nails with XNUMX tbsp of salad oil until the scent comes out.
* If you fry the hawk's claw without fry, it will be hard to get spicy. If you want to get pungent, take the stake and cut into small pieces and fry.
Return ⑤ to the frying pan and season with ③.
- Peach ice cheese cake
- Suddenly colored eggs
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Whole eggplant burg
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone