Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Thai mussel 4 individual
- Shrine 4
- Garlic Small 1/2
- Ginger Small 1/2
- Hawk's claws (without scabs) 4
- Oyster sauce Small amount
- Salad oil Appropriate amount
- Old liquor (Shaoxing liquor) 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Beet noodle sauce 1 tablespoons
Clean the sea mussel and put a knife on both sides.
※ By alternately making a cut on both sides, the tiger clam will not break and the fire will be faster.
Slices are cut into XNUMX cm lengths.
Add the oyster sauce to ①.
Put an appropriate amount of salad oil in a frying pan and cook the mussel.
* Oyster sauce is easy to burn, so adjust the heat.
Take out the 洗 い, wash the frying pan, fry chopped garlic, ginger and hawk's nails with XNUMX tbsp of salad oil until the scent comes out.
* If you fry the hawk's claw without fry, it will be hard to get spicy. If you want to get pungent, take the stake and cut into small pieces and fry.
Return ⑤ to the frying pan and season with ③.
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Chinese-style steamed Suzuki from Kagawa
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Round and round olive pork roll garlic soy sauce who