Delicious recipe collection
- Leaf burdock (stem portion about 60g) 2.5 bottles
- Egg white 1.5 piece
- Cherry shrimp (dry) 5g
- Chicken soup 100cc
- salt a little
- Oyster sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- liqueur 1 tsp
- Black pepper Small amount
- Tansan Small amount
- Salad oil Appropriate amount
Water-soluble potato starch
- potato starch 1 tsp
- Wed 2 tsp
Clean leaf burdock. Leaves are chopped and stems are cut to 10 cm length. Wash the roots with a scallops like burdock and pour them into water. (About XNUMX minutes)
Boil the stalk for about 30 seconds with hot water with a pinch of tansan. Boil the leaves together and take in cold water.
* If you add tansan, it becomes softer and becomes a beautiful green color.
Whisk the egg whites (8 minutes) and add cherry shrimp.
Add a little salad oil to the frying pan, fry the roots and add the boiled stems.
Add the soup to 味, season with salt, oyster sauce, and sake, and thicken with water-soluble starch.
* When adding water-soluble potato starch, stop the fire and it will be hard to lose. Then heat and thicken.
Add ③ to ⑤ and cook with light mixing.
Serve on a plate and serve with black pepper.
※ Please enjoy the boiled leaves with soup.
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Don't fry!
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley