Delicious recipe collection
- Sanuki Hime 4 individual
- tapioca Appropriate amount
- Coconut milk 1/2 can
- milk 85cc
- Wed 50cc
- Fresh cream 35cc
- sugar 40g
- Condensed milk 9g
Mix all A and put in a water bath. Cool in the refrigerator as it is.
Tapioca is boiled back.
Cut the Sanuki Hime into small pieces and place in a glass with tapioca and ①.
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Loach soup [by IKUNAS f]
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima