Delicious recipe collection
- Sanuki Hime 4 individual
- tapioca Appropriate amount
- Coconut milk 1/2 can
- milk 85cc
- Wed 50cc
- Fresh cream 35cc
- sugar 40g
- Condensed milk 9g
Mix all A and put in a water bath. Cool in the refrigerator as it is.
Tapioca is boiled back.
Cut the Sanuki Hime into small pieces and place in a glass with tapioca and ①.
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Fresh peach rare cheesecake
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Somen cold tin noodles
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry