Delicious recipe collection
- Sanuki Hime 4 individual
- tapioca Appropriate amount
- Coconut milk 1/2 can
- milk 85cc
- Wed 50cc
- Fresh cream 35cc
- sugar 40g
- Condensed milk 9g
Mix all A and put in a water bath. Cool in the refrigerator as it is.
Tapioca is boiled back.
Cut the Sanuki Hime into small pieces and place in a glass with tapioca and ①.
- Fried roll of lettuce lettuce
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Sanuki's Japanese style coleslaw
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza