- Sanuki Cochin Thigh Meat 1 sheet (300g)
- Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- Flour Appropriate amount
- parsley a little
- Onions (medium) 1/4 (30g)
- Tomato 50g
- バ タ ー 10g
- White wine 50cc
- Fresh cream 75cc
- grain mustard 20g
- Salad greens 1/2 bundle
- Mini Tomato 4 individual
Sanuki Cochin removes streaks and excess fat, and cuts thick sections evenly.
Salt and pepper the unskinned surface and mix it in.
* Taking the muscle and fat will prevent shrinkage and remove odor.
Apply the knife by grabbing the muscles and fat, and move the knife as if it were sliding.
Cut the mustard sauce ingredients. Onions and parsley are minced, and tomatoes are boiled to remove the seeds and roughly minced.
Make mustard sauce. Put butter in pan and fry onion over medium heat until tender.
Add white wine and cream and boil until thick.
Turn down the heat, add the mustard and tomatoes, bring to a boil and season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle flour on Sanuki Cochin. Heat XNUMX tablespoon of salad oil in a frying pan, bake on medium heat for XNUMX to XNUMX minutes with the skin down.
If the skin burns brown, turn it over and lower the heat, and bake again for a few minutes.
* Wipe off excess oil with a paper towel.
Put the roasted meat on a plate, sprinkle with warm mustard sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Sanuki miso chowder