- Kintoki Ninjin Carrot (One bottle) 1g
- sweet potato (1/4 small) 35g
- onion 100g
- バ タ ー 15g
- Wed 175cc
- Consommé element 1/2
- Soymilk 100cc
- Fresh cream 25cc
- Salt and pepper a little
Peel carrots, sweet potatoes, and onions into golden slices and slice them.
Put the butter in a pan and fry the onion slowly over low heat. (About 5 minutes)
When the onions become soft, add the carrots and sweet potatoes at the end of the day.
Add water and consommé to ②, lower the heat when boiling, remove the scum, and boil for 10 minutes.
When the rough heat of (XNUMX) is removed, add soy milk, put it in a mixer and return to the pan.
Add the whipped cream to the potage in a pot and cook it.
* Please note that if heated too much, the flavor of soy milk and fresh cream will be lost.
- Eat and eat croquette
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Don't fry!
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- Amazake jam egg pudding [by IKUNAS f]