Delicious recipe collection
- Rice 1 go
- corn 35g
- Hot water 180cc
- Consommé element 1/2
- Parsley for decoration (chopped) a little
Rice must be sharpened.
Dissolve the consomme in hot water.
Remove the corn from the bag, rinse and drain.
* One rice (180cc): Ratio of water (180cc).
Put rice, corn and consommé soup in a rice cooker and cook normally.
When cooked, mix the whole and serve in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
* If the consommé soup is cut finely, it will be easier to melt.
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki