- Rice 1 go
- corn 35g
- Hot water 180 tsp
- Consommé element 1/2
- Parsley for decoration (chopped) a little
Rice must be sharpened.
Dissolve the consomme in hot water.
Remove the corn from the bag, rinse and drain.
* One rice (180cc): Ratio of water (180cc).
Put rice, corn and consommé soup in a rice cooker and cook normally.
When cooked, mix the whole and serve in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
* If the consommé soup is cut finely, it will be easier to melt.
- Oyster and rapeseed pasta full of umami [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki glutinous barley Daishi Mochi Keema Curry
- Don't fry!
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- [Masuya chef] Lucca-chan sauce
- Kintoki Imono boiled in lemon [by IKUNAS f]
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Kinki Kakiage for home use