Delicious recipe collection
Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- gelatin 2.5g
- Wed 1 tablespoons
Incense green sauce
- Perfume (Kagawa Prefecture Kiwifruit) 1 individual
- Granulated sugar 1/2 tbsp
- Yogurt (sweetened) 105g
- milk 50cc
- Granulated sugar 7.5g
Peel and grate the kiwi, add granulated sugar and cool in the refrigerator.
Put the powdered gelatin in a small container and add 1 tablespoon of water.
Put 7.5g of milk and granulated sugar in a heat-resistant bowl and warm in a microwave (600w) for 50 seconds.
Add the softened gelatin to ② and dissolve it completely until the lump disappears. When the gelatin has dissolved, add the yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Pour ③ into a small pudding bowl and cool in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Sprinkle incense green sauce on the hardened yogurt pudding and you're done.
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- Bean salad french dressing
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Mandarin french toast
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste