- Rape blossom 1/2 bundle
- Sesame seeds 1 tablespoons
- mayonnaise 1 tablespoons
- Light mouth soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- sugar 1/2 teaspoon
Wash the rape and cut off the hard roots (about 1 cm).
Boil plenty of hot water in a pan, add a little salt, and boil for 30 seconds to 1 minute until it becomes colorful.
Raise it in water, squeeze it tightly, and cut it to 4cm in length.
Put the ingredients of sesame mayo in a bowl and mix well.
Add rape and soften the whole.
- Shindako Sanuki Kurage pickled in oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- New Year's Sanuki taste, Anmochi Zoni [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Sunflower oil to eat crisply
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette