Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Olive Yellowtail 60g
- sunny lettuce 2
- Cut lemon 1/4
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- parsley 5g
- EX virgin oil 25cc
- Pure olive oil 25cc
Cut the hamachi into 15g slices, lightly salt and leave for 5 minutes.
Unscrew the parsley and put it in a mixer with oil. (Parsley oil)
Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4 equal parts, and also cut the lemon into 1/8.
Put the hamachi in a small bowl and wrap it with parsley oil.
Decorate the plate with sunny lettuce and serve with hamachi, tomato and lemon.
- Sanuki octopus carpaccio
- White miso pound cake
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Shoyumame [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive Hamachi and Sanuki Awakening Peperoncino
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Shindako Sanuki Kurage pickled in oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp