Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Olive Yellowtail 60g
- sunny lettuce 2
- Cut lemon 1/4
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- parsley 5g
- EX virgin oil 25cc
- Pure olive oil 25cc
Cut the hamachi into 15g slices, lightly salt and leave for 5 minutes.
Unscrew the parsley and put it in a mixer with oil. (Parsley oil)
Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4 equal parts, and also cut the lemon into 1/8.
Put the hamachi in a small bowl and wrap it with parsley oil.
Decorate the plate with sunny lettuce and serve with hamachi, tomato and lemon.
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Skeleton "Udon"
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Sanuki octopus carpaccio
- Octopus rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Spicy stir-fried olive dream pork and eggplant
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Bean salad french dressing