Delicious recipe collection
Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Olive Yellowtail 60g
- sunny lettuce 2
- Cut lemon 1/4
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- parsley 5g
- EX virgin oil 25cc
- Pure olive oil 25cc
Cut the hamachi into 15g slices, lightly salt and leave for 5 minutes.
Unscrew the parsley and put it in a mixer with oil. (Parsley oil)
Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4 equal parts, and also cut the lemon into 1/8.
Put the hamachi in a small bowl and wrap it with parsley oil.
Decorate the plate with sunny lettuce and serve with hamachi, tomato and lemon.
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Fresh peach rare cheesecake
- Sesame butter pond eggplant