Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- shrimp 2 animals
- Scallops 2 individual
- Lettuce (central part) 1/2 sheet
- Karasumi (or anchovy fillet) Small amount
- EX virgin oil Appropriate amount
- Lettuce (outside) 2
- Boiled soup 25cc
- EX virgin oil 15cc
- Boiled potato slices (1cm) 1/2 sheet
- Parmesan cheese a little
- salt a little
- parsley 5g
- EX virgin oil 25cc
- Pure olive oil 25cc
Make lettuce sauce. Put the lettuce in boiling water and boil for about 1 minute. Transfer to ice water and squeeze water.
Cut into small pieces and put into a mixer.
* Use dark outer leaves to make the lettuce sauce a beautiful color.
Put the remaining ingredients and parsley oil in the same mixer and turn until smooth.
Boil shrimp and scallop for about 5 minutes. (Leave the scallop a bit)
Slice the lettuce and immerse it in a little ice water to make it crispy.
Spread lettuce sauce in the center of the dish, serve shrimp and scallop, chop lettuce on top of it, sprinkle crows from the top, finish with olive oil.
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Sunflower oil to eat crisply
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Scallions [by IKUNAS f]