- bacon 30g
- broccoli 1/2 shares
- Parmesan cheese 10g
- Pure olive oil Appropriate amount
- Salt and pepper a little
- Strong flour (sieve) 100g
- Lukewarm water 45cc
- EX virgin oil 5cc
- salt A little ※ 2 fingertips
- Flour Appropriate amount
Make orecchiette. Put the flour in a bowl and make a hollow in the middle.
Mix the hot water, oil and salt together little by little, wrap it in a lump and wrap it in a wrap, then rest for one hour in the refrigerator.
※ We use lukewarm water to dissolve oil and salt.
Cut the bacon into smaller sticks and the broccoli into smaller bunches.
Stretch the dough (1) into a bar, cut it into pieces (XNUMX), crush it with your thumb, mold it, and dust with flour.
Put the oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon over medium heat. Put the boiling juice in a frying pan.
Broccoli is boiled for about 4 minutes until it becomes damp, put the orecchiette in the same pan, boil for another 2 minutes and give to the colander.
Transfer to a frying pan, season with salt and pepper and mix with parmesan cheese for finishing.
- Healthy chicken bowl
- corn rice
- Manba no Ken-chan [by IKUNAS f]
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry
- Peach cheesecake
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki