- bacon 30g
- broccoli 1/2 shares
- Parmesan cheese 10g
- Pure olive oil Appropriate amount
- Salt and pepper a little
- Strong flour (sieve) 100g
- Lukewarm water 45cc
- EX virgin oil 5cc
- salt A little ※ 2 fingertips
- Flour Appropriate amount
Make orecchiette. Put the flour in a bowl and make a hollow in the middle.
Mix the hot water, oil and salt together little by little, wrap it in a lump and wrap it in a wrap, then rest for one hour in the refrigerator.
※ We use lukewarm water to dissolve oil and salt.
Cut the bacon into smaller sticks and the broccoli into smaller bunches.
Stretch the dough (1) into a bar, cut it into pieces (XNUMX), crush it with your thumb, mold it, and dust with flour.
Put the oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon over medium heat. Put the boiling juice in a frying pan.
Broccoli is boiled for about 4 minutes until it becomes damp, put the orecchiette in the same pan, boil for another 2 minutes and give to the colander.
Transfer to a frying pan, season with salt and pepper and mix with parmesan cheese for finishing.
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Olive Hamachi and Sanuki Awakening Peperoncino
- Broccoli and Kintoki carrots, Oidemai pottage
- Olive beef dice steak with garlic rice
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- New Year's Sanuki taste, Anmochi Zoni [by IKUNAS f]
- Udon noodles pickled in olive hamachi full of fresh vegetables
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce