- bacon 30g
- broccoli 1/2 shares
- Parmesan cheese 10g
- Pure olive oil Appropriate amount
- Salt and pepper a little
- Strong flour (sieve) 100g
- Lukewarm water 45cc
- EX virgin oil 5cc
- salt A little ※ 2 fingertips
- Flour Appropriate amount
Make orecchiette. Put the flour in a bowl and make a hollow in the middle.
Mix the hot water, oil and salt together little by little, wrap it in a lump and wrap it in a wrap, then rest for one hour in the refrigerator.
※ We use lukewarm water to dissolve oil and salt.
Cut the bacon into smaller sticks and the broccoli into smaller bunches.
Stretch the dough (1) into a bar, cut it into pieces (XNUMX), crush it with your thumb, mold it, and dust with flour.
Put the oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon over medium heat. Put the boiling juice in a frying pan.
Broccoli is boiled for about 4 minutes until it becomes damp, put the orecchiette in the same pan, boil for another 2 minutes and give to the colander.
Transfer to a frying pan, season with salt and pepper and mix with parmesan cheese for finishing.
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Eat and eat croquette
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- Hiketa yellowtail and black garlic nigiri sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- White miso pound cake
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Kinki Kakiage for home use