Delicious recipe collection
Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Olive Yellowtail 2 pieces
- Raw ham 2
- Basil leaves 2
- Make-in-boil slices 6
- Flour a little
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
- バ タ ー a little
- White wine a little
ソ ー ス
- Mini Tomato 4 individual
- black olives 4 individual
- Tuna can 50g
- Anchovy paste Small amount
- EX virgin oil 15cc
Make the sauce. Add mini tomatoes and black olives to chopped bowl.
Add the other sauce ingredients and mix.
Salt and pepper the hamachi (leave the salt lightly) and let it sit for 5 minutes to allow it to taste.
Sprinkle with basil leaves and prosciutto and sprinkle with flour.
Put oil and butter in a frying pan and bake from the side of prosciutto (medium heat).
Saute the boiled potatoes together, turn them over when they are browned and turn off the fire.
Put potatoes and hamachi on a plate.
Put the white wine and the sauce in the frying pan ③, put out the heat, heat it with residual heat and put it on the olive hamachi.
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce